IGS Institute is one of the Best Super TET coaching institute in Noida. We excel in preparation for UP Teacher’s examinations like TET, SUPER TET, TGT, PGT, etc. We have been guiding for more than 12800+ students in their success in UPTET exams since 2015 with respected marks. IGS Institute is the most experienced and Best coaching institute for Super TET in Noida.
IGS Institute is an initiative run by a team of Expert, qualified Teachers and other professionals. It is well known institute imparting comprehensive and specialized training program to aspirants having dream for secured and recognized future !!!
Why Join IGS for Super TET/ UP PRT Exam Prepration ?
- Well Qualified & Experienced Faculty.
- Bilingual Study Material prepared by our faculty.
- Notes & Assignments
- Extra classes for week students.
- Special Super TET batch.
- Weekly Mock Tests
Download Super TET Free Notes – Click Here
Super TET Exam Syallabus
All the Candidates aspiring to become assistant teachers and teachers in the topmost schools look forward to applying for the upcoming the Super TET Examination. To clear the exam, you must be well equipped with the Super TET syllabus and exam pattern.
SUPER TET Exam is a paper pen (offline mode) based examination. In the examination held over previous years, Super TET consisted of 150 objective questions to be attempted in the time duration of 2.5 hours. We are providing you with the detailed Super TET syllabus including the marking scheme and exam pattern.
|Subjects||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Language- Hindi, English & Sanskrit||40||2.5 hr|
|Environment & Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and aptitude||10|
- Mathematical action
- Simple/compound interest
- General geometry
- Profit – loss
- General algebra
- Numerical ability
- Factors that influence child development
- Identification of child learning
- Making learning easy
- The practical utility of learning skills
- Methods of teaching and skills
- Principles of learning
- Current affairs and events
- National & International events
- Art and culture
Management and Aptitude
- Constitutional and original origin
- The role of education
- Professional conduct and policy
- State of matter
- Speed force
- Light & sound
- Daily life include science
- The human body
- Environmental and natural resources
Environment and social studies
- Earth’s structure
- Traffic and road safety
- Solar system
- General geography
- Indian constitution
- Current Indian economy and challenges.
- Symbols and notations
- Critical reasoning
- Cube number series
- Data interpretations
- Direction sense test
- Binary logic
- Blocks and calendars
- Technical computers
- Useful application in teaching
- Art teaching and school management