IGS Institute is a CTET Coaching in Noida with a sole objective to provide quality education to candidates looking forward to build their career in the field of school education. At our CTET coaching institute, a team of experienced and qualified faculty members, who are skilled in their field of teaching and with years of experience as teachers are there to prepare candidates according to the syllabus. Having guidance from them will definitely enhance your chances to qualify Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). IGS Institute is one of the Best CTET Coaching in Noida.
For UPTET Exams Details Click Here
For UP Super TET Exams Details Click Here
CTET Coaching in Noida
IGS Institute is an unmatched name when it comes to getting the CTET Coaching in noida. We provide you with the best facilities and top-quality services. Our support team is always active to provide you with all the guidance you need. You can get in touch with them to get all the details about our courses and clear your doubts and queries. Our team will help you out in the best possible ways.
IGS Institute has emerged as the Best CTET Coaching in noida. Visit our institutes and experience the change. We make sure to give an extra edge to your CTET preparation and give a boost to your confidence required to crack the exam. With our dynamic methodologies and competitive environment, you can get yourself ready to face the challenge of exams and succeed with flying colours. Register with us today and get one step closer towards your goal.
Why choose IGS Institute as the Best CTET Coaching ?
- Full syllabus coverage & Timely syllabus completion.
- Tricks & logics to clear exam.
- Exam oriented classes.
- We have the best faculty panel for preparation of CTET coaching in Noida and all types of TET coaching classes.
- Our faculties are highly qualified and experienced.
- We provide highly recommended notes, books and study material prepared by experts after deep research and study.
- Free backup classes and doubt classes are provided here.
- Library facility is also available.
- Regular class tests and test series are provided to increase your competence level for CTET Coaching in Noida.
CTET (Central Teaching Eligibility Test) is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE) to appoint skilled teachers for Primary level and Upper Primary level. It conducted twice in a year – July and December.
CTET Pattern consists of 2 papers- Paper I (Primary Stage) and Paper II (Elementary Stage) –
1. Paper I is for candidates who intend to become a teacher for classes 1 to 5.
2. Paper II of is for candidates who wish to teach students from classes 6 to 8.
Primary Teacher (Paper I)
1. Candidate must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
2. Also, he/she must have passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
1. Applicants must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks.
2. He/she must have passed or appear in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002. OR
1. Aspirants must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
2. They must also pass or appear in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Elementary Teacher (Paper II)
1. A graduate degree in relevant discipline must be obtained.
2. Also, candidate must have passed or appear in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
1. A bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks must be acquired.
2. Aspirants must have completed 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
1. Graduation with at least 45% marks must be done in relevant discipline.
2. He/she must also complete a year in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR
1. Candidates must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks
2. Also, they must have either passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).