SSC GD Exam is being conducted by Staff Selection Commission of India to recruit candidates for the General Duty post of Constables (GD) in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF and Rifleman in AR. SSC GD Constable 2021 Notification has been released by the Commission to recruit 25271 posts of constables for both male female.
SSC GD Recruitment 2021 Constable Notification, Apply Online Dates, Online Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Pattern and other details are discussed in this page below.
Since the beginning, Institute of Government Services (IGS) students have performed exceptionally well and have shown unparallel result in SSC GD examination. Counted among the most effective Institutes for SSC GD Coaching in noida, Excellent Faculty members at Institute for Government Services (IGS) provide superior and fantastic SSC GD Coaching to student desiring to take SSC GD Exam. So, if you are searching for SSC GD Coaching in Noida then Institute For Government Services is the best option for SSC GD Coaching in Noida.
Below are the full details of SSC GD Exam including Eligibility, Subject, Total no. of papers, etc.
Why choose IGS Institute as the Best SSC GD Coaching among all other coaching institutes ?
- Full syllabus coverage & Timely syllabus completion.
- Tricks & logics to clear exam.
- Exam oriented classes.
- Library facility is also available.
- Our faculties are highly qualified and experienced.
- Free backup classes and doubt classes are provided here.
- We have the best faculty panel for preparation of SSC GD coaching and all types of SSC coaching classes.
- We provide highly recommended notes, books and study material prepared by experts after deep research and study.
- Regular class tests and test series are provided to increase your competence level for SSC CGL Exams.
SSC GD 2021 Exam Pattern
SSC GD 2021 Exam will be conducted in three main steps:
- Written examination (Computer Based)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
The Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission English/ Hindi Only. The test will be objective type test constituting of 4 sections. 25 questions are to be asked each carrying 1 marks. 0.25 marks will be deducted when a question is attempted wrong.
|SUBJECT||MAX. MARKS||TOTAL QUESTION|
|General Intelligence and
SSC GD 2021 Syllabus
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportions
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Fundamental Arithematic Operations
- Scientific Inventions Sports
- Awards and Honors
- Important Dates
- Indian/World History
- General Polity
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Arithematical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Recent Studies and Theories
- Comprehension Writing
- Sentence Formation
- Para Jumbles